Durg Assembly Election Result 2018: The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Chhattisgarh had recently conducted the assembly elections for the 90 constituencies in the state. The CG Assembly Elections 2018 commenced on 12th & 20th November 2018 to elect a candidate for Membe fo Legislative Assembly (MLA) seat. The citizens who are having the CG Voter ID Card are appeared for the elections & waiting for the results. The officials planning to release the CG Assembly Election Result 2018 in December 2018. The Chhattisgarh Election Counting 2018 commenced on 11th December 2018.
All the voters & nominated candidates are eager to know the CG Election Result 2018 Assembly Wise. The details of CG Assembly Election Live Result 2018 from the counting station will provide in our web page. After the completion of the counting process officials will declare the winning candidate list on the official website. The voters can follow the simple steps mentioned below to get the CG Assembly Elected Candidate List PDF, Party Wise CG Election Winners List & others. For more updates of CG Assembly Election Result 2018, contenders can stay connected with our page.
Durg Assembly Election Result 2018~Patan Bhilai Nagar Vaishali Nagar Ahiwara
The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Chhattisgarh is the famous organization to conduct the elections in the state of Chhattisgarh. This board conducts the Vidhan Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha Elections/ By-Elections as per the schedule of ECI (Election Commission of India). The below article gives the details regarding the Chhattisgarh Assembly Election Result 2018. The CEO commence the assembly elections to elect the Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) candidate for every 5 years. The CG Assembly Election 2013 term is going to ends in December 2018, so officials conducted the CG MLA Elections on 12th & 20th November 2018.
The CEO Chhattisgarh commenced the CG Assembly Election Polling 2018 in two stages, stage-1 for 18 assembly constituencies elections & then stage-2 for remaining 72 constituencies elections. After completion of the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Election 2018, officials will conduct the vote counting process on a particular location. The officials planning to conduct the CG Assembly Wise Election Counting 2019 on 11th December 2018. The voters looking for CG State Durg District Assembly Election 2018 can check the exit polls information to know the CG Durg Elected Candidate List 2018. The aspirants can stay connected with our web portal for updates of CG Assembly Exit Polls/ Opinion Polls details for reference.
Release Date of CG Durg Assembly Election Result 2018
|Department Name||Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Chhattisgarh|
|No of Constituencies||90|
|No of Districts||27 Districts|
|Elections For||Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA)|
|Chhattisgarh Election Polling Dates 2018||12th & 20th November 2018|
|Article Category||CG Durg Assembly Election Result 2018|
|CG Assembly Election Counting 2018||11th December 2018|
|CEO CG Official Website||www.ceochhattisgarh.nic.in|
|ECI Official Website||www.eci.nic.in|
|Surg District Constituencies List||Patan, Durg-Rural, Durg-City, Bhilai Nagar, Vaishali Nagar & Ahiwara|
How to Check CG Assembly Election Counting 2018 Durg District
The citizens participated in the CG Assembly Elections in November 2018 for 90 assembly constituencies are looking for the results updates on the official website. The CEO planning to conduct the CG Durg Election Counting 2018 on 11th December 2018. The contenders eager to know the result can use the CG Durg Assembly Exit Polls to estimate the elected candidate. The exit polls information is the average opinion of the citizens from various polling stations around the Durg district. Based on CG Durg Assembly Opinion Polls 2018, this year election equation is unpredictable. As per our observation, BJP & INC has a very slight difference to the winning. The candidates interested to check the Party Wise CG Assembly Elected Candidate List can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Search for the CG Election Result tab on the home page.
- Click on the view results option.
- Select the CG Assembly Election 2018 Result link.
- Download the CG Assembly Elected Candidate List PDF for reference.
Chhattisgarh Assembly Election Result 2018 Constituency Wise
|Constituency Number||Constituency Name||CG Assembly Sitting MLA||CG Assembly Elected Candidates 2018|
|62||Patan||Bhupesh Baghel (INC)||–|
|63||Durg-Rural||Ramshila Sahu (BJP)||–|
|64||Durg City||Arun Vora (INC)||–|
|65||Bhilai Nagar||Prem Prakash Pandey (BJP)||–|
|66||Vaishali Nagar||Vidyaratan Bhasin (BJP)||–|
|67||Ahiwara||Rajmahnt Sanwla Ram Dahre (BJP)||–|
CG Durg District MLA Elected Candidate List 2018
- BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)
- BSP (Bahujan Samaj Party)
- NCP (Nationalist Congress Party)
- CPI (Communist Party of India)
- CPM (Communist Party of India (Marxist))
- INC (Indian National Congress)
State Parties – Other States:
- JMM (Jharkhand Mukti Morcha)
- SHS (Shivsena)
- CPI (ML)(L) (Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) (Liberation))
- JD (U) (Janata Dal (United))
- SP Samajwadi Party)
Registered (Unrecognised) Parties:
- Aa SP (Asankhya Samaj Party)
- BSSP (Bharatiya Sadbhawana Samaj Party)
- CHSJP (Chhattisgarh Sanyukt Jatiye Party)
- CMM (Chhattisgarh Mukti Morcha)
- CPI(ML)(L) (Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) (Liberation))
- CPIM (Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star)
- CSM (Chattisgarh Swabhiman Manch
- CSP (Chhattisgarhi Samaj Party)
- GGP (Gondvana Gantantra Party)
- GMS (Gondwana Mukti Sena)
- HJP (Hindustan Janta Party)
- ABGP (Akhil Bhartiya Gondwana Party)
- AD (Apna Dal)
- AJP (Azad Janata Party)
- AVIRP (AARAKSHAN VIRODHI PARTY)
- BASMM (Bahujan Samaj Mukti Morcha)
- BBP (Bharatiya Backward Party)
- BHBP (Bharatiya Bahujan Party)
- BhDC (Bharatiya Dalit Congress)
- bhmm (Bhrashtachar Mukti Morcha)
- BHMP (Bharateeya Manavadhikar party)
- BHPD (Bharatiya Pichhra Dal)
- BSCP (Bhartiya Shakti Chetna Party)
- BSHSP (Bharatiya Sarvjan Hitey Samaj Party)
- MNDP (Minorities Democratic Party)
- PRCP (Prabuddha Republican Party)
- RABP (Rashtriya Aadiwasi Bahujan Party)
- RGOP (Rashtriya Gondvana Party)
- RPI(A) (Republican Party of India (A))
- SBSP (Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party)
- SP(I) (Socialist Party (India))
- SSBD (Shakti Sena (Bharat Desh)
- SUSP (Sunder Samaj Party)
- IND (Independent)